the last few weeks

I cannot believe that the year has flown and it's almost my birthday already....
However, I think I will postpone any parties until June because there are so many birthdays in May :) Maybe I will not even have a party - isn't it a day like any other?

A short update on the "life of Irene".... At work we have finally managed to submit our things to the Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education on the 30th of April. This was quite a haul, but the waiting began. The CHE will only meet in June so we should know by the end of the year.

Somewhere in between i had to sew five dresses instead of one, since the dressmaker turned out to not do what I asked her to do.

Also, I manged to write one assignment for my studies...

Did I sleep? no, not much :) The two long weekends in a row last week did help though and the public holiday for voting was a great day to relax as well. I think I have caught up on sleep, but I will need a holiday soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding Planner

Finally :)