Random things I wanted to photograph at work

Yes, for those of you who don't know, I teach at a fashion school in Cape Town. The official website is here.

The following pictures are VERY random things I see every day - courtesy of the students :)
 Thanks to Bronwyn G.
Thanks to Courtney C (I think) from the Top Billing project
Sanelisiwe S. for her SA Fashion Week entry (Yes, they are school socks)
Thanks to Fiina A. beads wrapped in fabric to form bobbles.
Thanks to Minky M - not sure what she used to make these stunning flower-shapes
Thanks Hannah L - your dress is funky.
Thanks Callen P. the stitching on your T-Shirt was too awesome to resist.
All the grey numbers hanging on a rail

Erica S and me doing a little brain drain fabric manipulation.

That's it. Hope some of these inspire you.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding Planner

Finally :)