Busy, busy, busy

The last month has been taken up by thesis writing, but a four-day reprieve in the middle of it was enough to see my friend H and sew a quilt.

H and I went to Inthaka Island, in the middle of Cape Town - well if Century City still counts as middle :) We did a bit of walking and watching. I do not have a fantastic camera, but here is a taste of what to expect.









The next few days then were spent finishing this quilt - I think the most frustrating thing I have ever sewn, because of the squares toward the middle and having to stuff the entire quilt through the machine each time. BUT it is done and I'm actually quite pleased how it turned out. I have decided to sell it, so, any takers? Email me for further details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding Planner

Finally :)