Weirded out!!!

So today I got an email in my inbox....

Hello dear
How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is ___________ a simple young girl looking for someone to share my life with, to day i find your profile at (www.blogger.com) and i'm interesting to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. i wanna be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes without them you feel naked!I  guess am right. I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, if this is okay by you feel free to contact me as to enable us get to know each other better with this email address;________________________
Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.
best regards

_________________


For anonymity I have removed the name, but just to make things clear, I"m not into girls!!! If this is you, please do not send me an email again. I'm also not looking for a serious relationship, the reason for this can be found here. I don't mind meeting new people, but i prefer this to happen in person. Nothing against the internet, but that's just how I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding Planner

Finally :)