New month, new look

I decided it was time to change the look of the blog. I stared into the green truncated squares a little too long. Hope you guys like it.

There have been many developments in the past two months. For one, I passed my subject at UCT and so can continue with the next one. Registration took it's usual route, with the incompetence of staff members shining like the sun. Nevertheless they finally managed to register me.

I also finished with the evening classes I was teaching and this time round the students were very cool. I'm thankful it's over.

We moved offices (easier said than done). To move a fashion school is not for the faint-hearted. Needless to say, things will take longer than you think, even tough you might take this rule into account. (Thanks to Murphy's Law)

I found a garage for my car in the complex. What a pleasure to not having to wipe the windscreen every morning and freezing my toes off, until the heating kicks in. This means I have a little bit of storage space.

I rearranged my bedroom - finally I could throw out the wonky shelf and replace it with two big boxes that could hold most of my books and rubbish that had gathered on the shelf. What didn't fit, was accommodated in cupboard space or thrown out.

So, after all that rearranging, I can now get to work on finishing albums from 1997 (yes, yes, the date is correct). Memories are cool, don't you think?

I will, as usually try to write a little more this month, but I cannot promise anything. Thanks for reading ya'll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding Planner

Finally :)