God's interventions

Little did I know that my day would be so in God's power yesterday.

I went to work as usual and put in the required hours. Then I left for a fitting in Tokai (Capetownians will know...). I left at four so that I would nor get stuck in traffic for an hour and a half. The fitting was at 6. Knowing that I would spend about an hour waiting for the lady to get home, I prepared myself by working on the library system on my laptop in the car.

It seemed to go quite quick and I still had about 30 minutes left to hang around, doing nothing. The radio was good company and so I waited. Lo, and behold, she arrived early from work and we could do the fitting pretty fast. (Intervention no1)

On my way to another friend (whom I had made an appoinment with) I missed the turn-off, because I don't usually come from that side and had to drive all the way to Bishopscourt before being able to turn around (Intervention no 2).

At my friends, I got fed (Intervention no 3) and with good company and good converstion stayed until about 8.

On my way home, as I was driving past the block of flats where I stay, I noticed that there were no lights... I thought it strange, because all the other buildings around there had electricity. (Intervention no 4). No power. So, I switched on the laptop (Yay for battery life) and managed to get some more work done on our accreditation (Intervention no 5).
I could in essence have still coocked dinner, IF there was food in the house, because I have a gas stove (intervention no 6), but coocking without food is no fun :)

I could go to bed early without the lights in the passages that have always shone into the bedroom at night (Intervention no 7).

I can go on, but I think everyone got the drift. It is amazing how God provides at the right time to encourage and strengthen our walk with Him. Praise to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally :)

The Wedding Planner