The Holidays are over

*sigh*
Yes, indeed they are and I was quite busy.

I: sewed a dress for my friend Mel, finally sewed my curtains,



sewed a dress for Hood no 3, went to the Se7en for dinner as payment - YUMMY PIZZA! - almost finished a jacket for myself with fabric that has been lying in my cupboard for 10 years (yes, yes, I'm a hoarder).



Finished knitting a jersey and then used the rest of the wool to start a baby blanket.


I: baked three recipes of German Christmas cookies and a batch of bread



I: read 12 books

I: met with friends and just slept late. Not much time to veg, but at least I did not have to worry about getting up early, dressed and ready for work by a certain time.

With all the busyness I did not get time to write the many blog entries for God's Fashion House, but they will happen soon, I promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding Planner

Finally :)