Holidays

I'm going to be on holidays for two weeks. I am so looking forward to it. Many things are planned and hopefully some of that to-do-list will get ticked, but all I really want to do is lie in bed, read a few good (!) books, watch a few movies and sew. Yes, some friends will not get neglected in the process either, but all in good time. Don't call me, I'll call you :) Nope, just kidding, but please do not feel all upset if I decline an invitation. I have neglected me, myself and Irene a little too much these past few months.

In the process I may just blog a few more things on God's Fashion House for which I will ave some time. The research is done for a while now already and just waiting to hit cyberspace. Enjoy the read and tell me what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding Planner

Finally :)