Leg 6 of an epic journey

This is not actually a "leg", because we did things in and around Graaff-Reinet.

Firstly, we took a stroll through the beautiful town, I even found an electronics shop open on a Sunday (!), which could sell me a charger for my phone, which I intelligently accidentally left in Cape Town.

The Valley of Desolation was spectacular! We then headed off to the Camdeboo National Park, spread over three areas. Yes, we did see a Rhino, but it moved away so fast, that we did not get a proper photo.

What? you might ask... Snowfall in Africa? Indeed, though not at the time we were there. I think is was close to 40 Degrees Celsius at the time.


  Our travel companion: Antje

 K (the cousin) and, yes, a rare picture of me, myself and Irene :)
The beautiful view from the top into the valley.
Camdeboo promised these beasties, but we did not see any. We were not sure whether they actually exist in the park.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding Planner

Finally :)